Where did I buy all the furniture and accessories for staging this living room? I’m gonna tell ya.
But first, unlike my post on the dining room sources, this room will have a lot more “hunted and found” objects without links. Also, I’d just like to say, we live in a fairly small city of 90K and the shopping, especially for home decor and furniture is slim. Remember this was a staging job, so I didn’t want to spend a fortune on accessories, hence my hunting at affordable stores like Ross, Tuesday Morning, TJ Maxx, Goodwill and other thrift stores. Ok, disclosure done. Moving on…
1. Mirror from Hobby Lobby
2. Candlesticks from Goodwill
3. Copper tray from thrift store
4. Pottery from thrift store
5. Wooden bird statues and books from thrift store
6. Cool metal ladder from Hobby Lobby. I hung it from curtain rod brackets.
7. Black and white throw from TJ Maxx
8. Herringbone wool throw from Ikea
9. Wire bowl from Hobby Lobby
10. Gold orb from Ross, pottery from thrift store, marble coasters from TJ Maxx
Bent Glass coffee table I bought off of Craigslist for $400. It was pricey, but it was exactly what I was looking for so you could see the area rug below. World Market sells a smaller version in acrylic. Click here to check theirs out.
Click on images below to be redirected to sources.
Wool Rug 9×12 from West Elm.
Beautiful leather couch from Article. You guys, this is the SOFTEST leather!
Comfy wire chair is from CB2.
I put a goat fur on the chair from Allmodern.
1. Print from Society6 ( tutorial for large scale art print)
2. Rocking Chair from Allmodern
3. Pillow from Allmodern
4. Wood branch stool from Ross.
5. White vase from Michaels with faux succulent
6. Iron end table with textured top from Ross(see matching one below)
7. Faux potted plant from Homegoods, glass terrarium from TJ Maxx
This little table is a larger version of the one next to the rocking chair. Table from Ross, terrarium from TJ Maxx.
How about these cool dudes?! I bought them locally from a beautiful modern home store called Furnish. They are made out of paper mache! For your convenience, I found them on a website where you can buy them.
Last but not least is my favorite, random ETSY find… This lamp/magazine rack/”was” ashtray… Talk about patina! I love it! I thought it was spendy at just under $200 but I couldn’t pass it up. The little loveseat was a score from TJMaxx ($179) and the pillow is from Ikea.
Cream colored throw blanket from Target, although it is only available in gray now, I believe.
Black and white pillow from HomeGoods.
Teal pillow from Furnish, although it can be found on Allmodern, too.
I think that covers the living room.
And, as I’ve said on every one of these “sources” posts, I wanted to let you know that I do get a trade discount from some of these sources, but I do NOT get any compensation if you buy from them. I’m not affiliated with any brands. I’m just sharing because, well…. Sharing is caring, right? 🙂